Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
@atomic tofu

if you've never played it before, then you can press L for the limbo menu and most maps have a walkthrough-type deal in the bottom left hand corner where it shows objectives for each team.

very helpful on new maps or for new players. i also suggest spec'ing a good player who goes for the objectives to learn the maps as well.

but like always, practice makes perfect and that's the best way to learn ET.

I have been playing ET since it came out about 4 years ago and before that played nothing but beach on RTCW multiplayer. I now play on the BNB clan servers and the community is great and extremely friendly. xp save is 48 hours which is great. And panzernoobs are better than arty spamers.

ChickenLiquor said:
I have been playing ET since it came out about 4 years ago and before that played nothing but beach on RTCW multiplayer. I now play on the BNB clan servers and the community is great and extremely friendly. xp save is 48 hours which is great. And panzernoobs are better than arty spamers.

But nothing is worse than a spawn flamer. NOTHING!

TheMajor said:
I'd take arty spamming over panzern00bs any day.

especially if they are also capable of amassing kills with their smg. i don't care if you arty me all day if you have a decent # of thompson/mp40 kills but i hate it when n00bers stand at the edge of the map just to rack up kills.

So The General, how's it coming? You still planning on setting up a server?

If you don't want to anymore we could always just play over Hamachi or join someone else's server

I ran it for a few days, and had a few people connect but my cable connection couldn't handle it. People had really high pings and it was pretty laggy. Better off just playing on an existing one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom