Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be happy to join up and play with any of you guys sometime...but at the moment my pc is being upgraded and is in pieces at the moment. i'll post here when it is all fixec.

n30phYte said:
i'll be happy to join up and play with any of you guys sometime

^^ Same I love ET (I'm no good though :) ) anyway if any of you guys want to get one going I'd be happy to play with you guys

Jake

Hmm ... I have the hardware for it, perhaps I should start a TF server? With default settings ;)

And PB ;)

Let me know. It would only be able to take like 10 or 12 slots at most ... I'm running off cable internet. :(

What version do you guys play? I play 2.55, but if you want 2.60 let me know as well.

The General said:
Hmm ... I have the hardware for it, perhaps I should start a TF server? With default settings ;)

And PB ;)

Let me know. It would only be able to take like 10 or 12 slots at most ... I'm running off cable internet. :(

What version do you guys play? I play 2.55, but if you want 2.60 let me know as well.

I play 2.60. I don't like servers with panzern00bs, and I don't like if a server installs skins and stuff.
I have a slight preference for ETpro over ETpub. And I don't like busy servers.

I play 2.60, but if you wanted to start a 2.55 server I would be willing to downgrade

Usually I play on servers with around 10 players per team, but the occasional 1 on 1 is fun as well :D

Hit sounds are good, are those mod specific?

And yes, I too hate panzer noobs.

Greg said:
I play 2.60, but if you wanted to start a 2.55 server I would be willing to downgrade

Usually I play on servers with around 10 players per team, but the occasional 1 on 1 is fun as well :D

Hit sounds are good, are those mod specific?

And yes, I too hate panzer noobs.

Ok, so I think we could agree on disabling panzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom