Windows XP help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
contact the manufacturer of the computer if it was a prebuilt. If you built it contact the manufacturer of the motherboard or the company you purchased it from.

How old is the computer?

Sorry but 2 things. 1. How can you NOT know which OS you are running? I mean seriously. XP has this Blue theme. Vista has the transparent effects. I am sure you would know the difference. It isnt that hard.

2. How can you expect anyone to be able to help with a video like that? I can see nothing for long enough to be able to read anything let alone be able to help.

Now the error code that is presented during yoru Vista error. Is a setup error for Vista SP1. Which by now should have been installed for months considering Vista SP2 was just released. So unless you are using a Disk with Vista SP1 on it then using that disk will not help.

So you need to
A.) Figure out when this happened. Was it before SP1 was installed? Was it after? Were you installing SP1 when it happened?
B.) Figure out what OS is on the Disk. It will be labeled. It will say what it is right on there.

Then you need to figure out if you are ready to format your PC and lose your data on there or not. Cause your error can not be fixed easily.

I think you have some hardware issues. You probably need to get the HDD replace. I am not sure but you should probably call a mechanic or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom