Windows Godmode

iParanormalx

The strange one
Windows 7/8/8.1/10​

Windows Godmode is a folder that allows you to access nearly every option in the control panel in one location.
powers.png

To get a GodMode folder - Create a new folder on your desktop and name it:
Code:
GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Thats it!
Enjoy :)

Windows 7/8/8.1/10​

Windows Godmode is a folder that allows you to access nearly every option in the control panel in one location.
powers.png

To get a GodMode folder - Create a new folder on your desktop and name it:
Code:
GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

Thats it!
Enjoy :)

I forgot about this , thanks for posting!

Knew about it - never used it. I always just get to everything through the Start menu's search function.

This. It's a neat gimmick but not really that useful :p

About the only use I can see is if you don't know about the utility..it'd be a decent way of finding what utilities all exist, in 1 spot. But for getting to ones you know about? Searching = way faster.

It is a good tool for a novice, or even a workplace use.
Think how much easier it is to guide a user to an option when communicating over the phone etc.

Most of the settings in that list never need to be changed though, so it is more for show, than practical use.

I think it was added more as an easter egg, than any practical reason.

It is a good tool for a novice, or even a workplace use.
Think how much easier it is to guide a user to an option when communicating over the phone etc.
Would have to be added as a policy to enable this on all systems, though. Add in the fact that normal users shouldn't have admin accounts, so most of this stuff is irrelevant to a normal-tier user anyway (or at least should be in a normal office environment).

Back
Top Bottom