windows 7 flashdrive install fail AGAIN!!!

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
i remember last time i cursed myself for ever trying to do this
and same thing happened this time

i dont have a CDROM so usb is the only way i can do

tried to install windows 7 from flash drive and i spent 2 days trying to get it to work finally after trying probably 10 different ways it finally installed
after some fd up viruses and malware i decided to just reinstall it fresh

and again tried to use a thumbdrive and wtf microsoft.

why is there always some **** that is not working. its almost 2013 damn it why do i have to remove every single piece of hardware from my PC in order for this crap to install properly?

i tried to install from boot but it didnt even work with the program that made the boot disk

i started the installation from windows and everything was going great then it got stuck on finalizing install

for few hours

so i rebooted it and removed the thumb drive well wtf how am i supposed to install from usb drive if i have to remove all usb devices (retarded!!!!)

after reboot im stuck with no OS and the iso file is on the PC that now has no OS on it.

i have the non bootable installation thumb drive
is there anything i can do to make this flashdrive to boot up and install the damn windows?

i used unetbootin and followed instructions on their webpage
except they didnt mention that if their damn program dont work you re stuck

this is seriously frustrating the f out of me

i keep downloading all these damn tools and none of them worked so far

i tried to install dos on flash drive and its just stupid
incorrect iso file
flash drive too big
cant do **** with all these damn "tools" available for download. they all claim to be easy to work with ... except when you really need them to work they dont. they just waste your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i do have it on my laptop except the iso file is on my desktop so now i have to make a bootable flash drive with either dos or some other tiny OS to copy that iso to flash drive
But dos cant install on an 8gb flash drive.
Because its too big

Never knew that softpedia lol ill try that

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i do have it on my laptop except the iso file is on my desktop so now i have to make a bootable flash drive with either dos or some other tiny OS to copy that iso to flash drive
But dos cant install on an 8gb flash drive.
Because its too big

So then why not download and install the Microsoft USB tool that Fat.Clown linked to on your desktop where the ISO is? Or copy the ISO to your flash drive, put it on your laptop where you said the Microsoft USB tool already is installed, and then run it?

Not sure what the problem is...

i donno cuz the desktop doesnt have any OS on it because it didnt install. so now it doesnt boot up into windows so i dont have acess to the iso file that i had on it.
just not my lucky day u guess

i brought a box from downstairs so i can connect the hard drive to it
but now i have 2 identical hard drives
and the one with the file of course doesnt have the old school power plug on it
and the one i dont need has it wtf. this is just stupid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom