Windows 7 FAQ and Questions

yes I used your topic and it helped a pit, thanks. Now I know it's possible the only problem is language. Of course I just could buy the ultimate but I realy don't want to that. I wonder whose idea was put MUL only available on ultimate. And I tried to translate it but it doesn't give any reasonable translation. Netto means your paycheck after the taxes have been take from it. Is it called gross wage and net wage in english? Well it's that latter one. But that is off-topic. Could I find it(admins name) somewere else so I would know what it's called? I hope you understand what I'm trying to write, I know it's not pretty :D. But thanks anyway I continue on trying to make it work.
P.S what does that error 1275 stand for??

No there is no place else to find the Admin name. You have to enable it first either via the GUI or via the text based method. Did you try all of the methods listed? There are a few listed there that cover Vista Home Premium as well. They also work in Win7.

That is the main feature of Ultimate. The MUL. If they had it in every version, then what would be the point of having different versions? Plus not everyone needs MUL so it would be wasted to have it in every version.

Error 1275 Details - System Error Library

Let me guess, you have the Finnish version of Windows trying to install the English version of PhysX? Wont work. Conflict of languages.

If i am not mistaken PhsyX is a nVidia based product. No it wont work with an ATi card. You need a nVidia card to operate PhysX properly. ATi uses something completely different. So you wont even be able to do what you want, if there was a Finnish version available.

Just did a quick search. I am right. PhysX wont run with an ATi card. Unless you can find a modded driver.

If i am not mistaken PhsyX is a nVidia based product. No it wont work with an ATi card. You need a nVidia card to operate PhysX properly. ATi uses something completely different. So you wont even be able to do what you want, if there was a Finnish version available.

Just did a quick search. I am right. PhysX wont run with an ATi card. Unless you can find a modded driver.

Wait u serious? I thought if u install only the PhysX drivers on the Nvidia card, it turns it into a PhysX card n used like one. Hmm.

That's not the same thing.
The first link is a hack to get PhysX running on ATI cards directly.
The second link is Nvidia disabling PhysX from running on an Nvidia card if you're using an ATI card.
Those are the first 2 items i see when i do a search for PhysX and ATi cards. Further down it there are some topics about nVidia supporting ATi's efforts toward PhysX and there was one about a patch to get PhysX working. Maybe i am wrong, but from what my search results turned up this is the info i got.
Really Nvidia was just trying to get more people using PhysX in its early stages so that it could become a standard.
Nvidia had no intention of actually supporting the use of PhysX on ATI cards.

I will straight up admit that i didnt read the articles. I saw the topic heading and went from there.

hey Mak, sorry to go out of topic but i think ...again, i think i've figured out my crc errors root cause.
I got another 2 gigs of ram, and memtest would just quit on me right from start, plus i tried installing split second and bam, crc errors all over agian.
So i took my old ram out and put the new one in and no crc errors....
so maybe i just had bad ram all the time?

Back
Top Bottom