windows 10 drivers

No, not all of them. Not sure which one exactly, but one of these 2:
AMD SATA Controller
Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller

Download 'em both, extract 'em, and put them on a flash drive so that you can browse to it to get the drivers.

Why not just put Win8 back on it?

Burn a DVD from the ISO or get a bigger flash drive? lol You can get an 8 or 16GB flash drive for pretty cheap nowadays.

Do you have a license for Win7? Otherwise you won't be able to use it for more than 30 days unless you have a valid, unused Win7 license.

Eh, i don't want to buy a bigger flash drive because i'd have to ask my mom and i don't want her to know i messed up my computer xD Yes i have a license for Win7

when i click the download button in the AMD SATA Controller, the page shows a bunch of drivers to download, which one is it? (it happens the same in Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller)

Ok, i downloaded them, extracted them, and at the installation i browsed and clicked each one at a time and it still doesn't work! I don't know what i'm supposed to do anymore ='(

Is your HDD detected in your BIOS? Suppose we should make sure that the drive isn't dead for some reason.

Yes, it's detected in my BIOS. That part of the installation when says "Where do you want to install Windows?", below "Load Driver" says "Windows cannot be installed to Disk 0 Partition 1. (Show details) ) what does it mean?

Yes, it's detected in my BIOS. That part of the installation when says "Where do you want to install Windows?", below "Load Driver" says "Windows cannot be installed to Disk 0 Partition 1. (Show details) ) what does it mean?

So does that mean it's detecting your HDD after all? What info is displayed when you click Show Details?

Depends, it shows 6 Disks, there's one called "Disk 0 Partition 4" total size is 448.8 GB, free space 448.7 GB and Type: Primary; when i click it, it shows that message saying i can't install windows to this disk, when i click show details it says: "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style." What does it mean? =\

Back
Top Bottom