windows 10 drivers

Ok, well it should be on the bottom of the laptop then on a sticker; maybe even under the battery. Or possibly on the screen's plastic bezel.

Wait, i think i got it, is it "ENTE11BZ-11208G50Mnks" ? Is that supposed to be a model name?

Last edited:
I have it in Legacy BIOS mode because, in UEFI mode, i couldn't boot my pc with the bootable USB (that's how i'm installing win7). But those are the 2 options it shows, what is the AHCI mode?

Not talking about your BIOS mode - I'm talking about your SATA/HDD mode. Options for it usually are: AHCI, RAID, or Legacy/IDE. Look through your BIOS settings to see if you have that option or not.

Well if you want to keep it in AHCI mode, then try the SATA drivers in the link I posted.

You could try setting it to Legacy/IDE mode and install that way as well, and it shouldn't require any drivers.

AHCI vs IDE - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

Biggest difference is that Legacy/IDE doesn't support hotplugging/hotswapping...but I don't see you doing that anyway with your HDD's while the system is on.

I'm gonna have to download the drivers then, right? But, do i need to download all of them? It's a lot. And then what do i do after downloading them?

btw, i'm using my sister's computer because i did something stupid with mine, hence me trying to install Win7 to fix it =S (my pc had Win8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom