will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon.com: Coby TF-DVD7050 7" TFT Portable Tablet-Style Portable DVD Player: Electronics

Is that rca video? in the side of this dvd player?

Will the gigabeat work with that?
I sell the Coby Product at my work. There is some thing that looks like a Female 3.5mm stereo Audio jack on the side of the the DVD player. Connects to your audio and video in from a custome RCA cable that is provided with the DVD Player. Provided that your Toshiba Gigabeat has an RCA out put for both sound and video signals, then it should work.

So really this all comes down to whether or not you can make the display on the gigabeat to this.

However in doing this, you are creating some redundancy between your Toshiba Gigabeat and the Coby DVD player as some of the Coby DVD players can act as a MP3 player too. So really, instead of trying to hook up your on portable device to another portable devie, why don't you just put your MP3 on to DVD or CD and play them directly from Coby DVD player.

roger dat. The bigger rca cables right? not the small ones like the ear phone jacks. I mean the rca cables with the ends that are a little bigger then the ear phone ends but not the ones that are as small as the ear phone ends.

roger dat. The bigger rca cables right? not the small ones like the ear phone jacks. I mean the rca cables with the ends that are a little bigger then the ear phone ends but not the ones that are as small as the ear phone ends.

At one side, they look like RCA, the other side that they look like a headphone jack.

don't mess with me ******* I just got my ****** permit and I am an excellent driver trust me... 2 days later dead... jk

I got my permit though. I just got done practicing and of course i didn't try as hard as most people to park my parents car and i nailed it dead center.

I hope i can get my gas powered scooter now. So if i get in an accident there will be nothing left.

don't mess with me ******* I just got my ****** permit and I am an excellent driver trust me... 2 days later dead... jk

I got my permit though. I just got done practicing and of course i didn't try as hard as most people to park my parents car and i nailed it dead center.

I hope i can get my gas powered scooter now. So if i get in an accident there will be nothing left.

Excuse me for having a life out side of Tech Forums and the Internet for that matter. The last 24 hours have been extremely busy for me.

I was about to reply to you, but if you are just bump a thread with a reply like that, then go jump.

At the end of the day, I am giving you free advice on a product that I sell, however you are not purchasing from me. So if you are just going to behave like this, I got better things that I could be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom