Wii Turning ON by itself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

eipeks

In Runtime
Anyone else noticing thier Wii turning itself on during the day?

What would cause this?

My remotes are out of the way and not being pressed and I've had to start unplugging the Wii as sometimes I have no clue on how long it's been running!

Heh i actually have mine plugged into my surround sound reciever so unless im home watching tv the wii is essencially unplugged. thats pretty funny though. Do your cats/dogs follow invisible people around too?

LOL.

Yea, my cat is psycho and chases invisible toys.

It's really strange though. I've noticed it the last couple of days when I go downstairs the blue light is on. Maybe it turns on to search for updates and then shuts off again?

Actually now that you mention it, i remember someone posting that their wii would constantly chatter with their router even when supposedly turned off. So its possible that it is just talking to its friends on the internet.

Actually now that you mention it, i remember someone posting that their wii would constantly chatter with their router even when supposedly turned off. So its possible that it is just talking to its friends on the internet.

gets on well with PS3s i heard

When the blue lights are on, when you have turned your Wii off, just means that it is accessing the internet. There is an option to turn off the light when it is connecting to the internet in WiiConnect24 or one of the other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom