Wierd Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Bullet

In Runtime
The site in question is http://www.stargater.co.uk/forum/

Lol this is my wonderfull problem.
Everytime I click on "General Chat" and it only happens with "General Chat" it comes up with this.
hmmwierd.jpg

If I click ok to download it I just get the source code for the page but not the page. If I tell it to always download it automatically it just refreshes the main forum index when I click on it. The only thing I can think that would of caused it would be that I saved a page in the "General Chat" section cause I wanted to see what my new avatar would look like. To solve this problem I have tried a) clearing cache,cookies,browser history pretty much everything I could clear b) I re-installed Firefox clearing all directories it left behind. (That includes the left behind folders in" Application Data") c) I system restored back to yesterday morning before I saved the file but that didn't work either d) I cleared my temp files. I have also deleted the saved page aswell. I don't know what's wrong at all I have the same problem in IE aswell.

Problem has been dealt with. The problem was it was reffering to my harddrive for the page so I had to right-click and "Save Link As..." so it would reffer to the right page again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom