Why these pics. come out so much different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

champr23

Solid State Member
I have 2 pics. I took one on a different date. I don't remember changing any settings. It does this alot just takes pics. completly different. Take a look.

Attachments

• different.bmp
    42.5 KB · Views: 28
what type of camera? SLR or just standard camera....if so check the color warmth...and that it's not set to cool...the one on the right is cooler because of the blue tones..the one on the left is warmer

Digital cameras use white balance in order to get the right color in the right type of light.

Most cameras have between 1000-10000K (kelvin)

The camera must meter the light to figure out if it is sunny, cloudy, indoor light... and choose the right tempature to use.

i seriously doubt he's using a professinal camera which would allow him to controll that..... unless its like a Canon EOS1D or a markII or Nikon D10 digital SLR....i doubt thats the problem (trust me on this.. my family owns a photography company)

Point and shoot cameras do offer custom settings but they are not AS costumizable as DSLR.

I have both P&S and DSLR (Nikon D70s)

You can also post process in Photoshop (not as good without raw)

Hey! Thanks for the responses. Its a nikon 3700. How do i check if its cool or warm. Is that all I need to check?
Someone could IM me at champr23 to help.
I have other problems too. Such as my camera saves movies in .mov format and I can't find a successful converter.

i think it's just the lighting in which he took it, there are alot of factors, maybe you changed the bulbs in your lights? Who knows. Sometimes your camera changes the WB settings and meters it wrong so that could be the problem.

No its def. not the room because it takes series of photos in diff. rooms like that. I'll try to re-read the manual. OkIe DoKiE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom