:'( Why Meeeeee??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Please scale down pictures, many of us (such as me) have smaller screens and this forces sideways scrolling :p.
2) Who says that's too much stuff on the taskbar? There doesn't seem to be much at all. They're all low-resource programs, it seems. My computer can't hold a candle to most of the modern gaming machines people here seem to have yet I run much more than him all the time. Is this conservation a Windows-related thing perhaps?
3) Try Firefox or Opera instead of MSN Explorer and IE (I'd just say Firefox, except I know some people here happen to disagree and would choose Opera, so I'll be fair ;))
4) Is your virus scanner running at all times in the background?
5) I love the freedom of using Linux and only Linux (sorry, couldn't resist :D)

Well a reply from a Linux user would have to come in sooner or latter with so many viruses... Go get something with better real time protection.

Yeah I used avast! for a while but that was giving me too many false alarms. For instance, every time I downloaded something, it said it contained a virus. But now, I'm using AVG and it's real time protection sucks ass. I intentionally downloaded something I knew that had a small virus in it from Limewire and it didn't detect it. When I manually scanned it, it did.

DJ-CHRIS said:
You guys are missing the point

CHARLES SCOTT WAS HACKING IN Diablo II

but chris, you gotta understand, 95% (no exaggeration, perhaps 96%+) of DiabloII users use map hack...and many others use aimbot as well

that's how screwed up diabloII is, part of the reason why i quit

edit: ...you use KAZAA??? are you kidding me? you deserved the virus.....

use this one

use stinger remover from MACAFFE this will remove all the viruses of class WIN32.*****
u may find it useful other than that AVG

diabloII said:
but chris, you gotta understand, 95% (no exaggeration, perhaps 96%+) of DiabloII users use map hack...and many others use aimbot as well

that's how screwed up diabloII is, part of the reason why i quit

edit: ...you use KAZAA??? are you kidding me? you deserved the virus.....

Oh, than when I called it a gay game, it must have been a liberachi gay game.

Just because 96% of people are hackers, doesnt mean you have to be one.

First of all for you dumb ****s, Diablo 2 LOD recently got the 1.11 patch and there watching people EXTREMLY closely now, and that Map Hack was made for .09 not .11 and it wont work. Second of all I no longer use Kazaa, only reason the .exe files of it are on here is because its from an old back up from my HP computer. I have several back ups with in each back up. And that virus has spread on our schools entire network in less than 5 minutes. My C: drive is perfectly safe thank god, but my D: drive appears to be the only one that was completely corrupted by that virus. And no thats not to much stuff on the task bar........ And who cares what all im using at one time? Reason im getting pissed at this virus is because im on dial up, and all them files that are infected has taken me a very long time to get and download. Anyways back to the point, DJ get the **** out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom