:'( Why Meeeeee??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
I hate these lil ****s who have no life. All they do is piss people off especialy dial up users. Gay ass worms/virus/malware/spyware/adware/ and what ever else is out there........................................

virusinmass5pi.jpg

umm no..... that lil virus i just got less than 50 min ago and whats with you brining msn and aim up into this? all them files i downloaded on dial up and some are 100mb+...........

Maybe you should look into them before Dling them? And im not talking about messengers im talking about MSN service. Thats just asking for trouble.

you confuse me................

Anyways im not the only one thats gotten this thing.... our school freaking got it earier today...........

well first off, you have way too many things running. I am looking at your task bar and it is filled.

2nd, you need to have an updated AntiVirus running in realtime mode at all times.

3rd, its not that bad, I once found over 2,000 viruses in 1 computer. This computer had no antivirus at all..

4th, I would do a reinstall of windows. Because once a virus gets into a computer, it replicates and embeds itself deep into your HD and registry. You are always going to have some traces of it somewhere.

EDIT: It also looks like you have Kazaa, well if you do get rid of it. Kazaa is bundled with spyware..........

BWHAHAHAHAHA

The virus pwned a whole bunch of stuff, CPUZ got edited and a virus put in it's place

And why do you have a hack for Diablo II LOD map, isnt that a multiplayer game?

BAHAHAHAHA AVG seems to offer poor real time protection to get all of them. Wow I do feel sorry for you but that is also funny at the same time.

But let me give you a time sonny if you don't want viruses NEVER USE KAZAA.

Edit: and look at that task bar it's filled. Thanks for showing us your viruses but now can you post a picture of a spyware scan MUAHAHAHA!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom