Why do i suck so bad at CS:S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh..i guess i need more practice

my friend who's really good at cs spends hours on it a day and just stays up all day because he can't finish his homework on time

Chris hax :p

Anywho, yeah will be a couple weeks before I get it. Already played and beat HL2 though since I have a friend who's got the game, buuuut I can't exactly use his key for CS:S and now I want to start playing that because I'm getting burned out on Sof2........played the demo when it was very first released, the exact DAY it was first released and same with the game.

I mostly blow there heads of in SoF and SoFII. I use a shotgun so its not a big deal.
If you have the most up-to-date patch and play with the OSP mod which most servers have now, the shotgun sucks. AK is the best weapon there is in the game, but I always play real damage servers

EDIT: Oh yeah I also want to be able to get that HDR level and whatnot when it comes out

All my friends around here all play source as they all jumped on the HL2 bandwagon and they don't believe in 1.6 (it's too hard for them, they just won't admit it :p) so I'm always stuck kicking arse in that game without an audience. :D

Source has its ups, but I'd take 1.6 over it anyday.

EDIT: Oh yeah I also want to be able to get that HDR level and whatnot when it comes out
I wanna at least be able play the lost coast when it comes out. ;)

the pump shotgun is the most under rated, and under priced guns, imo. It is great once u r in the groove and just walkin to a room blast someone down with a one shot kill and move on to the next victem, no other gun gives the adrenaline rush like it.

yeah but that pump can cost you time in which I can get a full clip of p90 rounds into your head by then ;)

it's good as long as you don't miss lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom