Why do i suck so bad at CS:S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIII said:
also in warcraft, he beat me first game ! lol

lol that must've been somewhat embarrassing :p.. This buddy of mine who has played Squash for years decided to teach the game to me one day. I mauled him the first match. lol... Never let him forget about it either :D.. Granted, I used to play a lot of tennis........

Personally I like faster machines. Improves my accuracy :D.. I like to play with the mouse sensitivity at the highest much like everyone else. But, on slow machines it just feels "not fast enough".. :confused:

I like the mouse with slow sensitivity, easier for me to keep my mouse on someone

Yeah.. I guess that's what happens when u get used to a particular sensitivity. I played a lot of Quake III - so that's where the high sensitivity comes from. I tend to play with as similar settings on every game b/c my hand is used to it. Same thing with the mouse weight too. If it's not my mouse, playing at the same speed, things don't go too well. lol

I need to get a Razer one of these days. There dynamic sensitivity changes sound cool. Inevitably, there will always be long range and short range combat. Doesn't make sense to play with the same settings - in most FPS games.

I don't like higher sensitivity, slightly lower than half is about right for me, I remember the first time I started playing someone recommended turning it up all the way and I felt like I was going in a tailspin.

But in CS:S, man the physics for the grenades sucks.
Ugh, I know exactly what you're talking about. They don't have this problem in 1.6, it actually throws it realistically, but in Source, I aim it up and it looks like I'm throwing a glider or something, it just keeps going and going. I don't like the way it bounces off stuff either. =/

Ugh, I know exactly what you're talking about. They don't have this problem in 1.6, it actually throws it realistically, but in Source, I aim it up and it looks like I'm throwing a glider or something, it just keeps going and going. I don't like the way it bounces off stuff either. =/
exactly.

I don't like higher sensitivity, slightly lower than half is about right for me,
I usually put mine on the 3rd notch from the very slowest.

Just played CS:S at the lan I was at tonight :D

There were no major "pros" that play all day every day so I actually got to PWN and kick ass since I do pretty good at sof2.....best gun was the number 4 in the SMG section....not so good far away, but close up....I KILL YA GOOD :D

I'm gonna spend $27 at amazon.com and buy HL2 so I can get source to play regularly and plus I want the new HDR level when it's released

Finally nubius gets HL2

Yeah the nades are unrealistic in some ways and realistic in other. They fly like a paper airplane, and are nothing like a real grenade.

However in HL2 they bounce really good from objects, but their a heavy nade and not a bouncy ball

Dunno, I think it's easier to get kills in CS:S than in CS. I got 63-3 once in de_dust2 on a full server of 32 people :D I might have the screen somewhere. I dunno dude, just play on servers a lot, watch how people play when your spectating, sometimes it's cool to go watch scrims and matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom