who's the oldest tech-forums member??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who they are

but more importantly, I now know why you say the things you say to me... in concern rather than disgust.
Did you like the book or something? 1984?

Yeah man, I've been where you've been and it ain't a good place. But I can tell you're serious about getting back on track, and for that you have my respect.
1984 is when I graduated high school.

14 here, i win? soz4owned! :D ye, im probly the youngest, and its another half a year till im 15 :<

Think vern was that age when he joined but you are the youngest brit that is certan, thank god for crappy english education you have to come here to be able to learn Real IT skills :p

Think vern was that age when he joined but you are the youngest brit that is certan, thank god for crappy english education you have to come here to be able to learn Real IT skills :p

haha idd, in IT at school were making buttons for a website with photoshop, but the buttons aint complicated, all you gotta do is fill a background in, say a blue background, then put some text in it, then you get a grade C+ depending how good it is, i mean, can it even be good? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom