Who's hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might've slipped up :grin:
And yeah, I believe it's daily ppd

edit: here Mak, some mac pie (couldn't find Mak pie lol)
3063024748_7d252abc83.jpg

Alright time to explain to me again cause i am confused.

Now let me see.

Jfen tops and has a avg of 35K a day and 34K today.
kmote is 2nd with 22K avg and 20K today.
Paton is 21K avg and 20K today.
PRVRT is 17K avg 15K today.
b1gapl is 10K for both.
rican is 4K avg and 12K today.
Trotter is 6K for both.
farinha is 5K avg and 4K today.
Luke is 2K avg and 3K today.
Yami is 2K for both.

Yet i am hitting almost 5K avg and have over 5K today and i am not on there? I should be at least above Yami and Luke. I avg and have more than both of them for both stats. So i dont get it. If this is supposed to be like a daily thing of performance how am I off the list? When i am above 2 of the people present.

Makaveli213 Overtakes and Conquests - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

The same thing my F @ H image shows. This pie thing is confusing to me. Cause just by going with the stats i see, i should be on there at the #8 position. At least according to what i see for todays totals.

What you are forgetting Mak (unless i havent said this yet, i think i mentioned it earlier though), is that the place I use for the charts isn't EOC. It's Free-DC, and they update at different times than EOC does.
Team Stats for in Folding@Home

And if you sort by points today, it'll be in the order of the Pie chart. But I think Free-DC server's had an issue and haven't updated in a while hence them showing the huge numbers for "points today"

Alright time to explain to me again cause i am confused.

Now let me see.

Jfen tops and has a avg of 35K a day and 34K today.
kmote is 2nd with 22K avg and 20K today.
Paton is 21K avg and 20K today.
PRVRT is 17K avg 15K today.
b1gapl is 10K for both.
rican is 4K avg and 12K today.
Trotter is 6K for both.
farinha is 5K avg and 4K today.
Luke is 2K avg and 3K today.
Yami is 2K for both.

Yet i am hitting almost 5K avg and have over 5K today and i am not on there? I should be at least above Yami and Luke. I avg and have more than both of them for both stats. So i dont get it. If this is supposed to be like a daily thing of performance how am I off the list? When i am above 2 of the people present.

Makaveli213 Overtakes and Conquests - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

The same thing my F @ H image shows. This pie thing is confusing to me. Cause just by going with the stats i see, i should be on there at the #8 position. At least according to what i see for todays totals.

Ah don't worry about it mak. The pie is a lie.

Alright. Kinda makes me feel better. Was just wondering why i was listed when i know i am producing. Going with SMP all day everyday has really pushed out some WU. Got an a3 unit right now that is going to finish about 10pm tonight!

Mak, itg's gotta be due to your smp end times.. GPUers get multiple wus per update, where smps skip a couple, dump abunch, skip a couple more times, etc.

If it helps your 8th in ppw... points per week.

I believe in you though mak.. I redally do.

Yeah right now i have three gpu's, one cpu, and a PS3 folding.

And i can setup another system with a gpu and smp. GPU's fold very fast so they update quicker, smp just gives a boatload of points at the end.

Honestly i dont really care. I was just wondering why it seems i am left of the list alot when my stats show that i am doing the most with the little bit i got. :p

A 8800GT and a Phenom II going full time is a lot. :lol:

Really i am just glad to contribute. I would enjoy some pie, but knowing that i am working my way up on the TF team means something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom