Who's Hungry #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to fold faithfully on my mothers pc but it all went it to **** last tuesday night, my mothers old windows 7 ultimate key expired and caused alot of features to shut down in windows.
I had to hi-jack it until last night so my mother could do her work.
If anyone is keeping track of my folding I haven't had one client fold properly, both get up to 99% and say oops we can't send the work, lets try another work unit.

To make it short, if I get my new mobo today at 2pm and get it to post up I should be able to start folding again and catch up again.
Also soul I'm sorry your problems haven't gotten to be a bit big, I hope my phenom ii x6 won't do that to me... >_>

Mike, thats quite common with smp stuff saddly. Theres ALOT of smp machines now and they have pretty quick turn arounds, Last I check you were movin on up like George and Weezey.

Toss your logs up, or start a new topic.

Thats the thing though my logs are gone, when I said my mothers windows 7 key expired and shut down almost everything, thats when everything became kind of pyschotic.
I went ahead and purchased a new copy of windows 7 professional saturday night and got the key just yesterday aftenoon.
I am going to setup the clients again, if I run into any problems I'll say something.

By the way I am not really trying to bother anybody with my own problems, if I can fix it I won't post anything.
If I can't I'll throw a pack of mountain dew on the table along with 30 bucks and let somebody figure out what the problem is. ;)

Woo, 13th on the Today list, and on 29th on the Total list. OC'd 260 is fun :) Hopefully I can get the SMP working soon.

Are you Folding under "Yamikotai" or under "y"? Both are on the list. If you are not "y", then who is?

I'm fairly sure I'm just Yamikotai. I won't be folding much for the next week btw, my grandparents are staying and so I need to keep my system off most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom