Who's Hungry #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 and going strong, should be 15 tomorrow :)

I'm trying to push my overclock a bit higher (aiming for around 4.18-4.2 but was having heat issues before so I backed down to 4.02, now trying to push back up after a thorough dust cleaning and re-aligning my push-pull setup to push air into the case rather than out so that the heat could be blown upwards rather than pooling heat behind my desk). Voltage is 1.31-1.33 realistically, it is set at 1.34 in BIOS, hope it's stable now.

Good thing about living in the dorms is that your electricity is included with room fees so I'm going to take full advantage and eat up all the power I can folding. The problem is it doesn't take long for a tiny dorm room to get hot with folding 24/7 so I'm waiting for it to cool down outside, if it gets too hot I can just open the window.

Good thing about living in the dorms is that your electricity is included with room fees so I'm going to take full advantage and eat up all the power I can folding.

this is what i was thinking too. not that i have particularly high end hardware, but if the bill isn't on me, why not :D?

w00t, just noticed my sweet f@h badge, i'll get around to giving it a spit shinin soon :D.

edit: Calc, where are you looking at? i think i might be lookin at the wrong place, i'm lookin at that link Trotter provided before and it has you listed at #6.

second edit: nvm i see what i did wrong... you're right about yours, i was wrong about mine though. i'm not #18, not even close, i'm #252 >.> ...

Woo, 13th on the Today list, and on 29th on the Total list. OC'd 260 is fun :) Hopefully I can get the SMP working soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom