Which WW2 "shooter" game to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
call of duty and commandos are the best ww2 game for me

call of duty 2 and Commandos: Strike Force will be released at the end of 2005

Thanks for all your suggestions guys. I did download a demo for "Call of Duty" and was really impressed with the graphics. The game seems very realistic. I did the reconoiter bit in the woods, fired my weapon a few times, threw a mess of handgranades and always got blasted . . . and this was in the newbie mode . . . tough!!!

LouP said:
Thanks for all your suggestions guys. I did download a demo for "Call of Duty" and was really impressed with the graphics. The game seems very realistic. I did the reconoiter bit in the woods, fired my weapon a few times, threw a mess of handgranades and always got blasted . . . and this was in the newbie mode . . . tough!!!

Call of Duty is soo easy :p

They arent really the same...call of duty is pure all out action, and BiA has a strategy element to it. Id toss a coin, but if i had to choose, id say BiA

LouP said:

Most people who come across COD after playing a lot of regular run and gun shooters will notice that you really can't do that in Call of Duty, you have to use more shooting and ducking along with learning how to clear a room with a grenade. I've come across lots of scenarios in that came that remind me of the scene in Star Wars where Han Solo runs screaming down the hall and runs into a room full of Storm Troopers.

Even if u wernt impressed with MOH, definately get MOH pacific assault, its the best single player ww2 game ever. Its a cinematic experience with narration and aewsome graphics and gameplay.

For multiplayer BF1942 is aewsome. The most played game by me ever.

why WW2 games?

get into using the new guns and technology (airplanes and helicopters:))

so battlefield 2 IS the way to go.

if you want a good shooter for ww2 go for Allied assault , Call of duty Battlefield 1942 ...Id say u should go with a good modern day shooter..for instance Bf2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom