Which gaming system should I purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lair also looks good.

YTMND - Another PS3 Failure: Lair

That was by EGM.

To be more on topic, the reason the PS2 was so good was because it had a lot of quality titles, this was because a lot of developers went with the PS2 because everybody had one, most popular console for a while. The 360 and Wii are much more popular than the PS3, and that is why Sony is losing a lot of exclusives. There are a lot of quality titles for them now and a lot more on the way.

I will probably say MGS4 will sell between 2-3 million copies at the end of this year, if they went 360 and PS3 I am sure they could easily get 4-6 million copies. Their lose, that is why I am betting that RE5 is going to sell an *** load of copies.

haha, yeah, but the makers of the game had a lot of balls to say the least
****, the game is about a white protagonist going into a poor African town and shooting up all the black people. does anyone else see this as wrong? lol

and last game they were killing the Spanish weren't they! hah

Yep they both have their pro's and cons. At the end of the day make your own decision otherwise you'll end up with something your not happy with. My advice, Look at the games, price, and how well the online play functions. (Betcha can't guess which console I'm hinting at!)

haha, yeah, but the makers of the game had a lot of balls to say the least
****, the game is about a white protagonist going into a poor African town and shooting up all the black people. does anyone else see this as wrong? lol

and last game they were killing the Spanish weren't they! hah

You know, I see what they're saying HOWEVER, it takes place in either South America or Africa. A new locale. The majority of the population? Yep. African so they can make a stink about it if they want to, but a small/medium African town infected with zombies, well.. it would make sense that they are in face mostly black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom