When's your B'day? and what are you getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
WORD!!! My birthday is July 22nd as well! Idk what im getting but i know im getting a 21" CRT for a graduation present and im going to the Bahamas and can take one friend (that im paying for). Of course the whole family is going as well but it was fun the last time nonetheless.

Hope you have a good time
icon14.gif
154 people have viewed this thread yet 10 people have birthdays .. WEIRD!

Why is everyone hating on Kazama? If hes a good kid, and deserves what he gets and his parents have the money then whats the problem?

Stop hating on him because his family is well off. You're only spoiled if your a little ***** that is a **** to your parents and you get whatever you want whenever you want. Which doesnt seem like thats the case to me.

basically he's saying he's going to get drunk as 'heck' and maybe other recreational things he may enjoy for all I know.

BillGates said:
Why is everyone hating on Kazama? If hes a good kid, and deserves what he gets and his parents have the money then whats the problem?

Stop hating on him because his family is well off. You're only spoiled if your a little ***** that is a **** to your parents and you get whatever you want whenever you want. Which doesnt seem like thats the case to me.

Ta! :D (Note: Am not spoilt/rich ... seriously) And i think there not picking on me. Thanks anyways ;)

dude the reason people are "hating" on you is because it seems like you created this thread to say "hey look at me i'm getting $3000". i managed to get $1100 from my family for my pc but i had to work for it. so to me it does seem your spoiled. i don't mean anything by this, i don't dislike you or anything it's just kind of annoying that it took me so long to get $1100 and you get given $3k for your birthday. so in summary this is jealousy.

my birthday is april 8th and i'll probably either get maybe $200 that i'll put towards a 7800gt or a HDTV tuner card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom