When will there be more PS3's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
This whole PS3 thing reminds me of a Star Trek TNG episode...

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TNG/episode/68518.html
WOW! And people here call me a sci fi nerd.
(Oh yeah, I forgot, I only watch shows that have nothing to do with Star Trek with the exception of DS9)

Crysalis said:
who knows... i dont care. Won't be owning one for a while. I didn't buy my ps2 until 2-3 years after it came out. Glad I did too.

Ditto. Like just about all the game consoles that I have come across has one production fault or another that did not get ironed out in the first 12 month. I just like to wait for both the price to come down and the production faults to be sorted out.

Playstation 1 :- CD Rom died an early death. I remember how people were turning their PS1 up side down just in order to get a legit game to read.

Playstation 2 :- A lot of the pictures and advertising as it standing on it's side. However doing that can screw up your discs.

XBox :- Power Cable Recall.

PSP :- A few faults there.
One of them was where the Analogue stick can just fall off. I had this problem.
I am also with the understanding that they have inproved the battery.

XBox 360 :- Friend of mine had to rma his one after 4 weeks. ANd he does not play it much. Over heating proplem I believe.

Harper said:
Playstation 1 :- CD Rom died an early death. I remember how people were turning their PS1 up side down just in order to get a legit game to read.

I have to do that to mine. It's a pain, but it works.

It would be amazing if there was a major problem with the PS3 and Sony needed to recall those 400,000 units. Imagine the riots that would ensue?

I would guess they would ship out more right before Christmas so there would be a "Jingle All The Way" type scenario. I can see Arnold and Sinbad busting each other up for a PS3. Or maybe since it would be more current, The Rock and Bernie Mac.

No no, they'll make a movie called PS3's on a Plane and it'll have that one guy in it and it'll be about a plane full of PS3's that gets hijacked by 14 year old terrorists!!ZOMGROFLELOL!

Well, thanks to this moron, there is one less Playstation 3 in the world.

Like here people are lining up for 3 days in front of a store hoping that they are going to get a PS3, and this guy gets one just to have the 5 minute enjoyment of cracking it with a sledge hammer.

mac_mogul said:
No no, they'll make a movie called PS3's on a Plane and it'll have that one guy in it and it'll be about a plane full of PS3's that gets hijacked by 14 year old terrorists!!ZOMGROFLELOL!

"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf**king Playstation 3's on this motherf**king plane!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom