Whats your fondest online gaming moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight there was some scruffy-looking nerf herder in the same CS:S pub as myself. I was doing pretty well, I think I was 32-8 or something, and he was talking all this **** to me because he killed me once. I knew I was better than him, so instead of throwing some comments back, I let my skill speak for itself. I killed him the next 10-15 rounds in a row, he was absolutely furious. He pulled 2-3 members of his CAL team into the server and they went to work trying to kill me.

We were playing on Nuke and I would always play ramp room. Every round they tried to rush me, using smokes, flashes, or nades, I ended up completely destroying them with this other guy on my team. After about 20-30 minutes of owning them, they finally left the server.

No better feeling than shutting up some a-hole who won't respect other players.

Best moment on line, well when i started playing AA I was the section gunner on the map where you assault a farm house. some random dudes kept trying to hide behind the bails I just kept putting them down, they then swaped to walking up the fence line I just aimed down at an kept fireing got all the kills in two rounds that way.

my username on AA is Saxon123

You go to a pub and play CS:S?

Liverpool student union has a LAN center, I only know this because my GF dragged me there. I was expecting to enter a room full of people like neil from the young ones. First lad I saw was 6"6' and a member of the liverpool uni rugby team.

My most memorable moment is probably my first online gaming experience. The first time I logged on to battle.net to play Diablo. Living in middle of nowhere USA I was new to the online world and it was just awesome being able to meet new people and game with them without leaving the comfort of my home :)

was playing halo 3, sitting in an unranked slayer lobby with 5 other americans in the same party, and they were in the same party. they were all ranks above me, and they were smack talking saying things like "dude were totally gonna own this gunnery sergant" and "this noobs got it coming". the match began on the map epitaph with swords. straight away i got up to about 10 kills while the highest any of them had was about 3. it was instant karma. good thing about it was that they wernt a-holes about it. in the lobby they were saying things like "oh were gonna dominate this boy" then as soon as the match started, and i started taking them to school, they were like "holy ****! this gunnery sergeant is owning us!".

i dont mind smack talk, as long as they can take it when i wipe the floor with them. i just cant stand the people who cant take what they dish out. i usually teabag people like that.

When I play tf2, I like to play as a scout in 2fort and run over to the other team's base over the bridge and onto their battlements, I hide next to the door that's on the right. Everyone always comes out of that door turning left so they can jump down, and they won't see me standing there. It's great, I can get kills so easily. Snipers are really fun, I got the same guy 3 or 4 times in a row by doing that once.

Last night on CoD4 playing TDM, I was running around with what I call my "Pray'n'Spray" kit (silenced mp5 with bandolier, uav jamming and quick reload) playing on the missile silo map.

Sprinted straight down the middle and got 3 kills, called UAV while circling behind another big group, they got me my airstrike, my airstrike amazingly got me a 15 kill streak, heli then pushed it up to about 25 and the rest of the night continued like that. Managed to get phase 1 and 2 of mp5 marksman (and phase 1 of the headshot part) managed to fall down the missile bay and get that challenge, and the airstrike and helicopters both finished off those challenges.

Ended the game on 1200 points (in a first to 5k match) and got an 800+ match bonus.

Best match evah :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom