whats the average temperature in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
Same except I'm in the mid 80's really. STICKNESS! And my upstaris AC doesnt work :(. How sad :confused:

Aw man that sucks:(

yeah I left my ac off for a day and I came into my room when the windows were closes and the door was shut and I couldnt breath right in this room.I then turned my pc on and I looked at the temps and holy shittt:amazed:

CPU was idiling at 36, GPU was Idiling at 47.

Well now my room is nice and cool thanked to my trusty AC CPU is at 29 supposesedly and gpu is at 38 :)

PZERO is it really humid there? it seems like the whole east coast is getting humidity, becuase havoc says its really sticky too....

talldude123 said:
25 degrees celcius - 82 degrees fahrenheit.

To convert C -> F = Subtract 32 from the temp, and divide by 2.

To convert F -> C = Multiply temp by 2, and add 32.
Lets see, so if it wass 90F at home (which it rarely gets) and i then multiply by 2... i get 180 and then add 32. I get a whooping 212 degrees celcius!! thats d@mn hot.

In flagstaff it is about 75F during the day and at night in the 40s. On rare occasions it gets to 90F but hardly ever. Its not humid either, perfect temperture/climate all the way round.

I think i messed up on that..let me think :p

Convert F -> C = Subtract 32, then divide by 2.

Convert C -> F = Multiply by 2, add 32.

Lord AnthraX said:

PZERO is it really humid there? it seems like the whole east coast is getting humidity, becuase havoc says its really sticky too....

Yeah :( We had some cool lighting

Twin Cities Minnesota has been in the 90s for the last couple of weeks or so, even got past 100F on some days. Hotter than Miami on average over the last 2 weeks I believe. Looks like 85-90F for the next 5 days, too, maybe a little rain to make sure it stays humid as **** , wouldn't want us to feel comfy :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom