What's in your PS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus_Bob

Beta member
Thought we'd need one of these. (Oh and hey everyone, glad to be a part of the forum.) Anyway, I thought that this would be a good topic to start, since I didn't see one already made. Well, it's simple enough, what's in your PS2? And is it any good?

Well, right now I got NBA '06 in my PS2 that my friend left over, and I must say, it's pretty good. Had fun fiddling around with my custom character. (Super tall guy = win. Although, that's not really true, since he's slow as hell.) Anyway, the story's fun as well, and I just really liked the customization. Well, enough about my game, what about yours?

in my PS2? right now grand theft auto san andreas is in my PS2...and its real!

i am looking to sell it for alot of money soon, because its illegal to sell in stores now.

GT4 (Gran Turismo 4) is currently in my dusty 'ol PS2. It has literally been ages since I have played it, since I mostly PC game. But everytime I get tired of PC gaming, er...well I never get tired of PC gaming, but when I decide to play a console every once in a while I love playing hours on end on this awesome racing title for the PS2. Long time GT fan and can't wait for the PSP edition-

::-Chase-::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom