Whats a good RPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
ive just got my new graphics card... and im willing to splash out on a few games to take advantage of it. ive already bought a copy of just cause (which is ****ing IMMENCE!) but i also want to buy a good RPG with good graphics and without a pay-to-play subscription. what's everyones favorite modern RPG?

Yeah, it really depends what type of RPG you want. Like there is Neverwinter Nights 2 which lots of people like, yeah, Oblivion and its xpac is another. Some people rather titan quest, so yeah, GL in choosing! Oblivion i must recommend, it is awesome =P

im looking for a sort of medieval-fantasy third person RPG. look-down ones like diablo 2 are okay, but they arent generally as graphics intensive

OBLIVION and its exp. i just got them last night and i am impressed, very detailed and large world, sotryline is good heaps of characters. variety of things u can do spells theif assasin mage etc etc and the quests are endless

ovlivion ftw

yeah, you will never run out of things to do in oblivion, it is so open ended.

and if you like the far away 3rd person view, try out NWN2, but it isnt a hack and slash game, it is strategy. guild wars is a great choice if you want MMO play, and it doesn't cost you each month. both are great games, but oblivion is 1st person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom