What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

I just grabbed Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl for $5 at Best Buy's Black Friday Sale.

NCIX.com - Buy Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X4096-8500C5C 4GB 2X2GB PC2-8500 DDR2-1066 CL5-6-6-18 240PIN Memory Kit - TWIN2X4096-8500C5C In Canada.

to replace my ram because it is erroring a lot and causing bsods. Yeah i know the timings are not that great but i don't really care, it is the cheapest 4gb kit i could find. Don't want to really sink any more money into this computer, i want to put it into my new one. This set back has most likely stopped me from getting a 5970...so looks like im getting a 5870 now. Things should be better though, i sent my 7200.11 drive in about a week ago with 2 day shipping to be replaced, they took about 5 days to process it but then it only took 2 days to get here. So now i have a certified repaired one that acctually works.

Bought a couple 6 packs of these for my brother.
st-patricks-beer-sam-adams-winter-lager-ss.jpg

Also bought some gas for my truck.

A nice cold one sounds good. It's my birthday today so I think I will do a beer-noon lunch!

NCIX.com - Buy Corsair XMS2 TWIN2X4096-8500C5C 4GB 2X2GB PC2-8500 DDR2-1066 CL5-6-6-18 240PIN Memory Kit - TWIN2X4096-8500C5C In Canada.

to replace my ram because it is erroring a lot and causing bsods. Yeah i know the timings are not that great but i don't really care, it is the cheapest 4gb kit i could find. Don't want to really sink any more money into this computer, i want to put it into my new one. This set back has most likely stopped me from getting a 5970...so looks like im getting a 5870 now. Things should be better though, i sent my 7200.11 drive in about a week ago with 2 day shipping to be replaced, they took about 5 days to process it but then it only took 2 days to get here. So now i have a certified repaired one that acctually works.

I'm thinking of buying that exact ram for my computer too but from tigerdirect

Edit: how do you know how much ram ur mobo can handle. I have googled around and some sites say 2gb max and others say 4gb. I don't really want to buy the ram and find out I cannot use it.

BlackBerry Tour

Since I got mad at my last BB World Edition and tossed it into the lake, had to get a new one, was waaaay over due anyways. :thumbsup:

IMG_0030.jpg

Back
Top Bottom