What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

The second breakfast thing on there looks really really good, almost like the breakfast sandwich's at tiimy's (those of you aren;t canadian, timmy's, or tim hortons, is a very pupular donut/coffe/good fast wholsome food chain)

Im not sure what McDonalds are like in the USA but here is there version of a double cheeseburger over here.

url

In my books both of them combined are still not thick enough for one burger.

The US definitely believes in large portions of everything. A standard single plastic bottle of Coca-Cola that you pick up at a convenience store is 20 ounces, with 1 liters in the coolers as well. When I went to Mexico Coke came in a returnable glass bottle that was only 12 ounces... I would order two at a time. :D

In all fairness the standard plastic bottle you find in the Coca Cola fridges at local shops here at 500ml or very close to that, which is 18ounces. But that is as big as they go for a one person drink, the rest are sold in supermarkets or in the food departments of local stores meant to take home and put in the fridge.

Wow, was just looking at size comparisons of stuff in the UK and USA. Wal-Mart supercenters are like 260,000sqft. Whereas englands largest Tesco Extra is half that. Why just why can you not make small things ? :p

^ Same here. Most liters you only see in Supermarkets, or there are a couple of corner stores that sell them on their shelves, but never in the coolers. But a nice thing is all the stores, whether it's a corner store or gas station or supermarket, sell beers. Some of the gas stations even have special near freezing fridges that hold some of the beers. Nothing like a 47 cent freezing cold can a beer on a hot Saturday after work. OMG.

our wallmarts are that big too. All our department stores are that big, canadian tire, home depot, zellers, sears, etc, there all huge.

Some of the gas stations even have special near freezing fridges that hold some of the beers.

Years ago when I was closer to 20 there was a store I would go to that kept beer so cold that the top 1/4" would be frozen/slushy. They were pretty good at keeping it just right :thumbsup:

Well i didn;t really buy it right now, but i returned my chair to get a diff one, because it broke.

Walmart has a full grocery, deli, bakery as well as full clothing, electronics, home & garden - lumber, and automotive.. has to be 260,000 sq ft lol

Back
Top Bottom