What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Here in the US the 7-11 Double Gulp is a massive 1.9L and just about the biggest soft drink you can get.

Holy crap ! Thats the largest size you can get for a family bottle at Super Markets, it would last most families a week..

7Eleven always has the biggest drinks. Big gulp being 40oz.

The store i recently quit from our large was 44oz. In select stores (one of them being mine) you can get a 1gallon plastic cup type thing for 5 bucks. If you brought that in you could always get free refills. Last month and this month our ft drinks where 75 cents a piece for any size. Busiest ever. :dead:

Some people dont want more than 20 or 32oz. We actually ran out of 32s more than 44s. There are like only 3 big guys that have our 1 gallon plastic cup oddly. I kinda miss getting free cappuccino everyday =(

^ya but i mean why get the smaller one. You can get the largest for the same price, and who cares if you cant finish it. Seems kind of odd not to lol. Then just incase you do want to drink it all.

People watching what they eat or drink? If you get the smaller size you won't be tempted to drink more.

The US definitely believes in large portions of everything. A standard single plastic bottle of Coca-Cola that you pick up at a convenience store is 20 ounces, with 1 liters in the coolers as well. When I went to Mexico Coke came in a returnable glass bottle that was only 12 ounces... I would order two at a time. :D

I figure most from Europe would flip at some of our fast food places. Hardee's (Carl Junior's out west) has the Thickburgers... 1/3 pound burgers that take two hands to handle. They also come in 1/2 pound and 2/3 pounders. Here's the Monster Burger: 2/3 pound of Black Angus beef, cheese, and bacon.
hardees.jpg

That, in a large combo (large fries/curly fries/onion rings and a large 44 ounce drink), will tame even the biggest appetite.

For breakfast you can grab a Monster Biscuit (shaved ham, sausage, bacon, egg, and cheese on a made from scratch biscuit):
hardees-monster-biscuit.jpg

:D Yeah, there's a Hardee's like three or four miles from my house, and there was one one mile from my old house.

Back
Top Bottom