What You've Just Bought!

Just bought my first Vape Mod Box E-Cigarette ..

Bought Strawberry and Lime as the E Liquid.

Oh my dear lord in heavens above. Its so frigging good its just absolutely unreal. 70 \ 30. 6mg of 10ml Liquid.

Took me a bit to figure out how to set up up. I burned my mouth when I ingested the liquid directly because I did not put the coil in their. You press the button 5 time quickly to turn on and turn off, but once its heated its unreal the experience and I'm getting the nicotine hit with the ploom of smoke as well.

5ohm Mod Box being Aqua Vape Series 5 ..

https://www.aquavape.co.uk/starter-kits/series-5-kit/series-5-sub-ohm-vape-kit/

Check it out boys. Spuds a Vaper.

Last edited:
Well it wouldn't be 5 ohm if it's a sub-ohm mod. Just please please please make sure you have the proper batteries and have a basic understanding of how these work before you really operate them. Also, bad link.

Edit: Oh, and don't always believe what the "vape guy" behind the counter says.

Last edited:
just bought Wipeout Omega Collection
Picking it up tomorrow
idk why I missed this when it came out.
split screen co-op, 8 players multiplayer online races.
Looks like a really good remake

@ PP ,

I don't really understand them to be honest I bought it as an alternative and too help me cut down on proper cigarettes. Genuine tailor made shop bought Cigarettes have got me done in with my chest and they are expencive as they can be at least for the time being with our Gov . £7.90 at one shop and another shop I also go too their £8.75 . Thats for 20 JPS Real Red King Size.

I have no idea of ohms, the variations of Vape you can use with them and I just got it last night so I haven't charged it yet as its still on its first battery use.

I got a full bottle and a quarter as of posting this what I'm hoping is going too last me a week but I have no idea how long these things last when it comes to the 10 mil bottles of 6 mil Nicotine.

I dont oven know what 80 \ 20 or 70 \ 30 means but apparently thats important and also you can only use 6 mil Nicotine with this Vape.

I'm still learning. :confused:

The 80/20 etc is the percentage between PG and VG. 80/20 and 70/30 are good mixes for a harder hit (mixed with nicotine level) and a decent amount of cloud.

The ohm or impedance of your coil correlates with wattage amount and vapor output. A fixed unit like what you have is good for a beginner that doesn't know anything about this.

If you are a regular heavy smoker a 10mil bottle doesn't last long if you chain vape after a while. I typically pick up a couple of 60mil bottles with a 6mg nicotine level. How long juice lasts depends on how quickly your particular mod can burn off fluid and how much you actually vape. 0.5ohm at 18 watts will not evaporate fluid that fast so it should last pretty good. 60 watts at 0.4ohm I go through a 6mil tank in about a day.

Not quite sure what they mean by "Fixed watt". I'm assuming it means it'll adjust the voltage/current output based on the coil's resistance to always be outputting 18w of power. Which is weird...

Not quite sure what they mean by "Fixed watt". I'm assuming it means it'll adjust the voltage/current output based on the coil's resistance to always be outputting 18w of power. Which is weird...
Means it stays at 18W no matter what. It will probably give some sort of error if you chain vape and cause the resistance to fluctuate beyond a certain parameter. THe lack of other buttons kinda gives it away.

Bought a pair of Thump15A powered speakers, Pro16v2 mixer, and all the cables to connect it.. hooked up everything last night in my bedroom because, you know, I neeeeeed that much power for when I'm watching Full Metal Alchemist before bed

Back
Top Bottom