What You've Just Bought!

Lol I saw a bunch of peasants losing their minds over the rumor that PS5 would arrive in 2019 with 10TF of power. TEN !

Im like, by 2019 a high end gaming pc could probably have 50TF+ with some dual or tri-SLI :lol::lol::lol: such peasantry.
Tri-SLI and 4 way is gone with the wind unless you like running only 3DMark.

Yea, Xbox Scorpio is 6TF and people are touting it as the 4k machine. I'm like I have almost double that in one card in my machine now before it even comes out lol. Even my computer doesn't do 4k the way you'd expect it to, what makes these people think a 6TF chip will do 4k/60?

Tri-SLI and 4 way is gone with the wind unless you like running only 3DMark.

Yea, Xbox Scorpio is 6TF and people are touting it as the 4k machine. I'm like I have almost double that in one card in my machine now before it even comes out lol. Even my computer doesn't do 4k the way you'd expect it to, what makes these people think a 6TF chip will do 4k/60?

Even 1080Ti won't really do 4k/60 in a game like Wildlands reliably. But that game does look pretty good.

Scorpio will have the efficiency advantage, but that makes up a couple of TF at most. Doesn't bridge the gap between 6TF and a 1080TI.

Most games will be 4K/30 or 1440P/60 IMO. And they'll look like todays PC games on med/high settings. It's really not going to be that amazing.

Well Pascal compared to Maxwell was fast, and Maxwell to Kepler was fast so pretty educated hunch IMO.

There was a difference you just weren't looking for it lol.
I mean i know the 1070 is more powerful but like i said i game at 1080p so the extra power wasnt needed.

If i was gaming at 1440 or 4k i would def notice but at 1080 the 480 maxes everything out at high atm with no issues.

If i didnt have a side panel and went to a lan party not telling people i didnt have the 1070 anymore they would never know.

Thanks to Trotter for sealing the deal for me, but I've been looking at phone for a while, and decided on the Axon 7 over the Oneplus 3T, and the S7.

Can finally ditch this POS LG V10...

Thanks to Trotter for sealing the deal for me, but I've been looking at phone for a while, and decided on the Axon 7 over the Oneplus 3T, and the S7.

Can finally ditch this POS LG V10...

I would've gone with the OP3T since it's more vanilla android however Axon comes with 2 years of free accidental damage warranty!

I mean i know the 1070 is more powerful but like i said i game at 1080p so the extra power wasnt needed.

If i was gaming at 1440 or 4k i would def notice but at 1080 the 480 maxes everything out at high atm with no issues.

If i didnt have a side panel and went to a lan party not telling people i didnt have the 1070 anymore they would never know.
The difference is in frame dip. The 480 is only a bit faster than the 970 and my roomie still runs with a 970. We see frame dips at 1080p playing certain games. It's not bad, but I just can't stand dip.

I would've gone with the OP3T since it's more vanilla android however Axon comes with 2 years of free accidental damage warranty!

Plus 7.1.1 just dropped for it. ;)

EDIT: Some Best Buy stores have the Axon 7 in the store. Check availability online then go and check it out and see if you like it or not.

Last edited:
The difference is in frame dip. The 480 is only a bit faster than the 970 and my roomie still runs with a 970. We see frame dips at 1080p playing certain games. It's not bad, but I just can't stand dip.
I havent notoced it yet personally but im still getting back into pc gaming like i should lol

I'm very surprised at how many of you have phones other than the iPhone and Galaxy, was expecting less. I saw the Axon 7 at my local best buy store and it definitely felt like a premium phone. My budget was $250 so the Honor 6x was perfect. I know there was some discussion about OS support etc, that definitely seems like a con when looking at these phones. Thankfully I checked to make sure my 6x has the 7.0 update releasing soon so at least this thing has a year of updated use!

Bought a new mattress on amazon, and a quality microfiber sheet to go with it. For some reason I thought mattress' cost a bunch of cash, but I guess not. How are your beds?

Back
Top Bottom