What You've Just Bought!

My pay review is still 2 months away -_- ah well, christmas present lol

Bought my lil brother a PC for $50 as his old one carked it. It's a HP 6200 SFF, i5-3470 so I'm pretty happy with the price!

Amazon Echo is finally coming to the UK. It's £149 so I didn't click the order button immediately. Then I saw that prime members (of which I am, ofc) get a £50 discount. That brings it within my < £100 impulse purchase range :p

Should arrive end of September. I've no idea what I will use it for. Might put it on my desk at work :lol:

Unfortunately it's a 240w :/ should still handle the 5670 I have I think though
On the bright side, it also has 8GB of memory and I don't think they realised it's got a 250GB 750 evo in it either :p only thing it didn't come with is an os license, which is fine as the old/broken PC had one I could reuse anyway.

Amazon Echo is finally coming to the UK. It's £149 so I didn't click the order button immediately. Then I saw that prime members (of which I am, ofc) get a £50 discount. That brings it within my < £100 impulse purchase range :p

Should arrive end of September. I've no idea what I will use it for. Might put it on my desk at work :lol:

NSA :)

I've never seen the appeal of these things, Google Home included. I never use the voice activation on my phone, I don't think I'd ever use one of these in my home :tongue: Intriguing concept though. It would be nice if it could just read breaking news or something.

EDIT: On topic.
Bought two paintings for home.

Back
Top Bottom