what your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my car is a Mountain Bike that i got for free cause my old bike went to the junk yard when i got hit by a truck than the guy that hit me bought me a brand new bike.

it costed him $200.00 and then I wrecked it so it costed me $200.00 to fix it so really He paid for it and I bought the parts.

gurusan said:
Tired of the torqueless b16 ***** of a motor so I'm workin on a custom turbo kit for it.

Sooo.... You're tired of it not having any torque... and then you wanna put a turbo on it which gives you even less torque to work with... I'd suggest you go with a supercharger instead of a turbo, but thaats just my opinion...

cvb724 said:
ferrari_modena_360.gif

thats right u know u all want one. saved every penny since i was 3 :p

thats me inside :)

WOW omg anyone can Google Ferrari Modena and find that exact same picture! Wow you're famous I guess :rolleyes:

Ferrari Modena

LAAAAME

I am getting my sister's old car. It's do not look pretty, but it at least it moves.
It's a Mazda 626, 1982 Model.

1982_Mazda_626.jpeg

Good thing about it is that my sister has looked after it for the pasted 5 years, so I know the history of it. And it's just had a new engine installed in it 12 months ago.

Harper said:
I am getting my sister's old car. It's do not look pretty, but it at least it moves.
It's a Mazda 626, 1982 Model.

1982_Mazda_626.jpeg

Good thing about it is that my sister has looked after it for the pasted 5 years, so I know the history of it. And it's just had a new engine installed in it 12 months ago.
I like the porsche in the back. :D

Yours seems like it is in really good condition, alot better than the prelude we have. :rolleyes:

talldude123 said:
good shape :)

just get some cheap plastic rims on it!
There is a bit of rust on the back. But that is fixable.

thebleakness said:
I like the porsche in the back. :D

Yours seems like it is in really good condition, alot better than the prelude we have. :rolleyes:
It is. My sister did look after it. We did have some problem with it, but just about every thing mechanical has been replaced in it over the last few years.
New Engine
New Shocks
New Battery
New Breaks
New Muffler.
New Distributor

Just about every thing that did break in it has broken and has been replaces.
Any my sister is selling it over to me for AU$1000.

Since this will be my first car, I would like to get some thing that I can just walk away from if I total it in a car accident. Insurance for new drivers is really expensive, and I will do the 3rd Party, Theif, and road side assistance insurance.

I might get some thing better in 12 - 24 months down the track (depending if I am going to World Jamboree in 08 or not)

heres the jeep scrambler before it was made pretty, this was about last summer sometime got rid of the hard top and replacing it with a half soft top
DSC01795.jpg

and heres my jeep for now these arnt the tire i have anymore. mine got stolen , yes i said stolen lol went away for the weekend and when i came back it was gone tire and rim just resting on its axle
PC030059.jpg

p.s. did you see my tat in the first jeep pic i posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom