What size is your total collection of music?

I have No Music on the System at all, At one Point, I could spend a weekend copying over at least 900GB on to the external drives wich is now Partitioned just for the hell of it. I have about two dozen CD Wallets full of CD's & DVD's Full with Music Films and God knows what else. It got to the point were I was haveing HDD Failures ever cupple of Month, as I was filling them up to much and thus when accessing them to much stress they were Failing.

When I lived at home and I still have my entire collection of Music, just on disk. I Had 2x 1TB and 1x 1 500GB, just for Films, Music, and Softwere.

I would love to move back home, since liveing on my own I have not been able to afford jack didiley squat.

But quickly as an estimate, I would say "Approx," 3TB +., no more than 4.5TB. Thats Gods honest truth as well. I used to hammer music downloading and bye "Approx," £60 mabie a week.

No Lies, I went crazy for my entire archive, of Films, Music, Softwere, Games. But Now I've lost all interest.

3b75fc41e834c3e58b891afcf75bc24b.png

I'll be damned 7 ways till next friday night, 31gbs ? I'm only short about 30gbs. :\
Pretty much I got 1.64gbs of music. I still need to reorganize somethings to keep somethings from becoming mixed up. :(

I'll be damned 7 ways till next friday night, 31gbs ? I'm only short about 30gbs. :\
Pretty much I got 1.64gbs of music. I still need to reorganize somethings to keep somethings from becoming mixed up.

TBH Mike, I listen to the Radio more than anything else theese days. Pritty easy goeing so I couldnt care what I listen to mostly, as long as its not the likes of Death Rock, or Metal. Pop, Classic Pop, even from the likes of Techno to Classic and Opera. Love all sorts and different types of music.

have 22.5 gb in my main just normal music folder (most of which i listen to regularly or semi regularly).

another 20 gb or so on my backup drive of stuff i used to listen to but not so much anymore.

i have far more video media then auido media. think im approaching 3 tb of it.

TBH Mike, I listen to the Radio more than anything else theese days.
All my life I've generally hated radio. It's either never a perfect signal (i.e. HTTTTTHTHHTHTHHTHTHT in the background) or I don't actually want to listen to what's on. Except for some occasional radio 4, I've never intentionally listened.

Back
Top Bottom