What phone should I buy?

I went to a phone shop yesterday and looked at the 5s and SE , i just think Apple is a complete scam more than i did before because iPhones do not have SD card slots which i always use with my phones because its great giving your phone more space and they don't allow you to download illegal music just so that you will purchase music on iTunes. Both the 5s and SE are tiny compared to most phones, why pay so much money for a 4.7 inch screen when you could get a 5 inch screen for the same price? Im definitely sticking with android now. I think it would of been so much better if they made the 5 Plus instead of SE but then less people would but the 6.
I suppose ignorance is bliss, as they say?

You can put any music you want on an iPhone, and as an owner of a 16GB device I definitely don't need an SD card. I had one on my Z3 and didn't use it either. So you think Apple is a scam because they ditched a piece that most iPhone users don't even need? It's thinking like that which makes some folks look pretty stupid. I also for damn sure haven't purchased any music on iTunes. All music on my phone and in the cloud came off my personal server.

The 5s is now 3 years old and shouldn't really be any kind of modern comparison. That's like getting a baby Galaxy phone (not the S variant) of 2016 and saying wow look at this thing compared to the S4, which also came out in 2013. Some people also don't actually want a large phone, as indicated in my previous post. I personally enjoy not having a tablet in my pocket just to have performance, enjoy having a much lighter phone to carry around, and enjoy being able to one hand text again after ditching the 5+" Xperia.

The SE is also exceptionally faster than the 5s because it houses the same hardware as the 6s except with a smaller screen. The like of which include the NVMe storage, A9 chip, newer AC wifi and better LTE modem. Utilizing this hardware puts it in the same class of phone as the S7 and 6s except with a smaller screen with a smaller price. That's why they came out with it, and marketing it as a 5 would just be stupid considering it has 6s hardware. TBH if it was out when I got my phone I probably would have bought it instead. I have a tablet in my car if I want a larger screen.

NOT to mention the patent on apple making their own AUX cable... what BS.

Plus the patent on storing all finger prints in the cloud so "Its easier for users upgrading to new iphones" lol bs...

Android or Microsoft phones, then what ever model suits your needs.
Yes, that is BS. Fingerprint data never leaves the phone. Why do you think the FBI wanted Apple to hack into the phone for passcode data? If they could backdoor into Apple servers to grab fingerprint info for that particular phone don't you think they would have? The data is also encrypted and can't be used to match against other fingerprint databases. So it's completely useless outside of the phone. It's great to use as a 2FA locally on your phone, or simply to keep your SO out of your phone.

Back
Top Bottom