What Mobile Game Are You Playing Now?

In having a blast with Tap Titans.

It's like cookie clicker but with warriors and awesome upgrades!!

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Even though I've been busy, I always find time to do some mobile gaming. Here's what I've been playing.

Outcast Odyssey
Mentioned it before, its an action card game with a twist. I am one of the top 10 players right now and am in the number 1 guild, but I am kind of getting tired of it. Plus the developer has started to huge money grabs and it is almost to the point that you have to use real money to stay competitive and its just not worth it.

King of Thieves
Made by the guys that did Cut the Rope. Kind of their take on Royal Revolt and Clash of Clans with action platforming. Its good, but gets boring after a couple of weeks.

Tap Titans
Evolved from games like Cookie Clicker. Its good mindless fun to check 1-2 times a day.

Taichi Panda
Kind of like a mobile lite version of Diablo 3 or something. I haven't played much of it, but its been pretty fun.

Hearthstone
Finally released on phones the other day. To me, its just not a game I want to play on a desktop. It is perfect for the phone and will probably replace Outcast Odyssey for me.

Still playing that stupid Family Guy game. They're doing a Star Trek event that's kinda cool. Haven't logged into Clash of Titans/Greed for Glory in a long time. I think I'm finally done with those games. I checked out DomiNations and thought it was a single-player Clash of Clans/Greed for Glory but nope its more of the same crap.

This game is a ton of fun.

Yeah its really solid. I went through the tutorial and beat all of the heroes on Normal to unlock them. Gonna start working on beating them on Expert.

I did a casual game and beat a real person last night, was pretty awesome.

Pretty sure I'm going to get addicted to this game and end up spending money. At least I know its a reputable developer and the game seems pretty balanced. And I think if I buy packs then I can use the cards on any device including PC.

Yeah its really solid. I went through the tutorial and beat all of the heroes on Normal to unlock them. Gonna start working on beating them on Expert.

I did a casual game and beat a real person last night, was pretty awesome.

Pretty sure I'm going to get addicted to this game and end up spending money. At least I know its a reputable developer and the game seems pretty balanced. And I think if I buy packs then I can use the cards on any device including PC.

I am in the process of unlocking all of the characters myself. Is the main point of this to play PvP?

I am in the process of unlocking all of the characters myself. Is the main point of this to play PvP?

Yeah, the solo adventures is just basically the beginning of the game. 90% of the game is playing casual/ranked matches against real players or playing against real people in the Arena.

I just got an iPad Air 2, and I have been addicted to Crossy Road. It's pretty much frogger, but you can choose different animals to play as.

Back
Top Bottom