What is your Tenure

Status
Not open for further replies.

LorrySant

Solid State Member
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering what some of your guys Tenure is, In case you don't know what I am on about here's a link to Major Nelson's Page explaining what it is all about. (Hope I added the Link ok)

Pretty much all it really is, is the number of years you have been a Gold member on Live.

Mine is 1 although I have been on live for 3 years, I have often created new Gold accounts to get a free month and there was a few problems in South Africa because we didn't have Live and the credit cards we used to buy our memberships weren't registered to the addresses we gave so we could get onto the UK's Live servers.

Anyhoos I'm interested to how long everyone has been on Live :happy:.

nothing appears on mine, since ive only had it since last nov. i did wonder what that number meant though, so thx for that, although i dont see the point of having that there.

I was on live when the xbox360 first released. But since then I have changed my name so it doesn't show correctly. It should be tied to your account and not your gamer tag if they want to use it for bragging rights

I was on live when the xbox360 first released. But since then I have changed my name so it doesn't show correctly. It should be tied to your account and not your gamer tag if they want to use it for bragging rights

It is tied to your account. I've changed my name and it still shows the correct amount of time.

It is tied to your account. I've changed my name and it still shows the correct amount of time.

That's good to know. I read that it doesn't some where. BTW where do you see your own time from? I see the number next to all my friends gamercard but I'm not sure where it is for me to see.

That's good to know. I read that it doesn't some where. BTW where do you see your own time from? I see the number next to all my friends gamercard but I'm not sure where it is for me to see.

If you open your mini dashboard (X) button, and scroll all the way to the right I believe there is an option for "Profile" and I think you can see your own number there, or in one of the sub menus after that.

If it is displaying your tenure wrong, did you ever let your account expire or something?

If you open your mini dashboard (X) button, and scroll all the way to the right I believe there is an option for "Profile" and I think you can see your own number there, or in one of the sub menus after that.

If it is displaying your tenure wrong, did you ever let your account expire or something?

Well I don't know if mine is wrong. I never looked at it. I'm setup on auto pay so I don't think I ever did. I may of had a cc expire that is on file but I always updated when it was time to pay the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom