What is your ISP speed?

I really hope more companies like this can get out there, more competition will bring better prices.
It's funny when I was cancelling Comcast the dude was telling me how there's no better service and didn't believe me when I told him what I would be getting with this new service.

I really hope more companies like this can get out there, more competition will bring better prices.
It's funny when I was cancelling Comcast the dude was telling me how there's no better service and didn't believe me when I told him what I would be getting with this new service.

THe problem with that kind of service is AT&T will fight them out here like they were doing with Verizon.

Wish something like that was available around here... Go to TWC and they say, "sorry, but AT&T has the rights to the...." Go to AT&T, they go, "sorry, but we aren't investing in DSL around here anymore, but we will sell you 5GB of 4G LTE for $75!" One would assume if AT&T gave up on the area, then they give up their "rights" and someone else can move in, but nope, thanks to ****TY legislation no one but satnet, or a WISP can service me. With Trumps new FCC pick, well, I can kiss any hopes of the local government going ahead with plans to wire everyone down the drain.

Go to the last route, Hughesnet, and I can't really talk about my service plan here >.> Makes WISP, Cell Carriers, and DSL providers look like crap though. :D

Paying $99AUD for 100/40 where in the US you can get double/triple the speeds for less.

6095319596.png

I honestly got really lucky and who knows how long it will last.
When I first saw the flyer I thought it was fake.
I was paying around $65 before for 75 Mbps

I'm currently paying $55/mo for 100/10, of which I pay a third. Could be $65/mo for 200/20 but my housemates are poor students :p

Back
Top Bottom