What have you done that 99% of the people on this site can't say they have done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
130+ or - in my 1998 Ford Ranger w/351 Windsor racing a 85 Mustang GT. I got him stop light to stop light but on the highway, he out ran me after around 130mph. The very next week, my steering wheel came off as I was turning the corner, luckily I just coasted in the gravel, scared the heck outa me. The idiot that put the truck together, under the hood, the steering shaft was clamped together in some sort of housing, well over time it "slipped" then it finally pulled apart, I was very lucky it didnt happen the week before. I fixed it after that, but then I tore out the rear-end which was factory 4cyl. Guess it didnt like my burn outs or the stage 3 shift kit :D

ha, ha, only 115?!?! that's nothin. we took my dads vette to a track one day and we hit 160MPH. that's pretty crazy.

Well I know I could have done faster but hey, whatta want from someone old enough to be your grandfather ?! I thought it was pretty good, as I was coming up on traffic way to fast.

I was going 110mph in my Vauxhal corsa 1.2L with 4 other guys in the car I was pressing the accelerator so hard that my seat clicked a notch back.
I think I am the only one here whom is a rescue diver
I think I am also the only one here whom owns 2 desktops both with unexplained problems which seem unfixable.

Drove fromSydney to Tilpa just so I could get write my name on the wall and get drunk. (and is planning on doing that again)
I am mostly the only member here that has ever been to Tilpa.

Drove from Sydney to Silverton just so I could get a picture of myself in front of the Mad Max II Intercepter, and drive down mad max ally. I got the pics to prove it too.
See below - Me and Mad Max II Intercepter (left) and My Car on Mad Max Ally (right)

Attachments

• KC_MadMax_Police_Intercepter.jpg
    KC_MadMax_Police_Intercepter.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Mad Max Ally.jpg
    Mad Max Ally.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 42
160 in acura tls. never. doing. that. again. at 140 the roads went from rought to smooth as glass. thats a scary feeling

*had a hernia operation
*fired a spud out of a canon that i made 780m (we measuered it accutally in a field)
*thrown an old ibm computer out a window because i could not get the ****ing cover off, and it did not break or even dent
*slid down a three story stair well arm rail because my friend dared me to, at the bottum i flew off it into a metal door (wasn't that fun at the end)
*rolled a snowmobile in a radar run in sudbury going about a 100km **** ice clips really **** me off
*climbed a 150ft cliff(i can never remember the exact **** height of it, it was somewhere in that area though) and fell 30 feet with the safteyline cutting up my leg to **** and then cracking my head on the rock
*took a small chunk out of my left shin during a paintball game, it wasn't from a paintball obviously, if it were that would be scary, it's a long story, but long story short i hit it hard on a metal bath tub's corner, the edge there was thing and sharp, so it chipped the bone
This list could probably go on for a while, i have done a lot of stupid stuff. I'll try to think up some of the better ones though

Broken 36k 3dmark vantage.
Purchase 5 intel i7 920s.
Tri-SLI on water :p
Ram an 85 chevy cavalier into a concrete barrier at 55+ mph and walk away with only minor bruises.

-Totaled my first car a year before I got my drivers license
-Totaled my second car after passing out at the wheel, hitting a tree and rolling twice, walked away with a bruised jaw. Did not get issued any sort of infraction either :D
-Lived in the states, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Panama all within 4 years.
-Bribed a cop.
-Saw somebody get stabbed to death.
-Someone attempted to rob me at gun point (he ran up on me while I was idle at a traffic light and pointed the gun and I just put the pedal to the floor)
-4 chicks at the same time. jk;)

Nothing seems positive...I am always at the wrong place at the wrong time. The cars were when I was 15 and 18...not the smartest choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom