What have you done that 99% of the people on this site can't say they have done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Super Glued an eyelid shut (long story) - that was FUN , had to go to the hospital to get it opened up
* Played guitar and bass since 1980, keyboards since 1984.
* Drove my current car (Mazda 3) 115mph, will never do that again.

I buried the needle in a 1970 Plymouth Satellite (former unmarked car out of Virginia). I have no idea how fast that actually was, but it registered 120 (I think). I was moving through a convoy of 18-wheelers passing each one in less than two seconds. Used half a tank of gas to cover 30 miles. I was young and very stupid (and didn't want to be late for my $3.35/hour minimum wage job).

I buried the needle in a 1970 Plymouth Satellite (former unmarked car out of Virginia). I have no idea how fast that actually was, but it registered 120 (I think). I was moving through a convoy of 18-wheelers passing each one in less than two seconds. Used half a tank of gas to cover 30 miles. I was young and very stupid (and didn't want to be late for my $3.35/hour minimum wage job).

My 69 Mustang registered 120. I had it all the way around to 2 MPH once. I have no idea how fast I was going. And, do not try this yourself, I was HAMMERED. Ahh the good old days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom