Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe in a few years.

• Too early to say.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I won't deny that. I can easily understand why a lot of countries are arrogant. When it comes to talking to other people from other countries I generally am not arrogant.......now I know a lot of you people are thinking "YEAH FREAKIN RIGHT" based on my actions here at TF and all, but I'm talking about person to person, when someone is first introduced, not some punk kid on TF acting like an idiot in which of course I'll talk down to.

Anywho, americans as a whole generally are pretty ignorant, lazy, and dont give a crap about the rest of the world. Most of the world knows more about their own country, PLUS our country than most americans know about our own country. They feel that they don't need to know anything about anyone else, or something like that.

As far as 'white folks are stereotyped as arrogant' that's just a stupid comment. Every race is and can be arrogant, but as I've said, I will say america is fairly arrogant, and I can definitely see why a lot of countries dislike us.

LET'S BE FRIENDS GUYS :D

:p

maroon1 said:
how can u say that Russian and Iran are Asian?? they don't look like chinese people, they look like white people.
there are difference between region and race, Russia and Iran are in Asia but the people who live there are not Asian.

To be ASIAN you don't have to look like a Chinese person.

im white, although 1/16 cherokee.
i think the whole color thing is ridiculus, i have a chinesse freind an indian freind,a black freind, and a few white freinds.

yes we americans can be arrogant but then again when you go to europe they are even more arrogant but in an aristocratic way, kinda like france tends to look down on us cause our history is half as long and our culture isnt as deep and "rich"

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

-from 'Animal Farm'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom