Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe in a few years.

• Too early to say.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm the only black person here. Well not 100% though, more like 50% but it's a dominant gene. 25% of me is American Indian and the rest is a bunch of different things that I cannot remember.

White w/ about 16% American Indian. Anyhow, have an interesting story on the whole race thing. Some friend of mine, who is African American, where hanging out with 4 or 5 other African Americans and we got on the subject of mob movies. Well, putting on my best accent I said something to the effect of 'F---'n Moulies', a saying I had heard many times in, I think it was the God Father. That did NOT get a good receiving as my friend's friends looked at me and said 'what the **** did he just called us'. Well, my friend noticed my puzzled look and told his friends to hold on a minute. He then turned to me and asked what in the **** did I mean by that. I said, I dunno I heard it in a movie. He asked if I knew what it meant, which I had no idea. He told me I had just called all of them a bunch of 'f---ing n!ggers'. Well, I learned a valuable lesson. NEVER start quoting from movies if you dont know what the word means. I had no idea it was slang for n!ggers. Thankfully he saved my ***, and they actually found it pretty funny after the fact. Oh, and I've also heard that black people do not call each other n!ggers, but n!gga. I don't know the meaning between one or the other but its interesting to note that.

I live in the south, and you would be surprised at how diverse it is down here. Alot of people stereoype the south as bigots and racist. I have seen more racism up north than I ever have seen in the south (have lived many places up north). The only bad thing is in the south when there are racist crimes they tend to be more violent.

Wow... 75% white... O_O

Yea, i found the poll option that says: Orientals was kinda stupid, no offense. It's called: ASIAN! Calling them that is like saying they're all the same. It's OK if asian people say it, but soewhite dide saying that really makes all the differance. lol Calling somone an "Orientals" (lol) is like calling me a N!gger. You might get killed for it.

No. I disagree with you tottally. Asia is a huge continent that shares all sorts of different races and colours. From Russia to Iran to Pakistan to China. They are all ASIAN.

**** I had to come represent the hispanics!!lol..aghh all white ppl and me the only brown just like at work...hahah..

Wait you cant just say or type nigger..that is like bad bad bad!! Now "nigga" thats differnt...the other one thats just like..no..you just dont.

Around here in So California if your a white guy and call a black guy a nigger you are dead..bullet straight to the head..but if you call them nigga they might just beat on you for a while.

I am here with you ese. We must represent. I am the boss of a lot of white people at work in an information technology department so I think I have came along way in my 23 years of life so far..lol. Its funny though cause when we get new ppl from like Indiana and places like that where they say "pop" instead of soda..we converse quite a bit through E-Mail first..then when I meet them in person and introduce myself..there like my trash was already taken out today, thanks..lol..*******s!! **** you white ppl!!! **** youu!!! j/k I like everyone I never look at skin at all.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL said:
i'm mexican. Probaly the only mexican guy in this forum.:p

whoa that looks bad up there!! that is the word D-A-M-N not F-U-C-K...lol..and the word B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S..why is that censored?retarded.

Win2kpatcher said:
we converse quite a bit through E-Mail first..then when I meet them in person and introduce myself..there like my trash was already taken out today, thanks..lol..*******s!! **** you white ppl!!! **** youu!!! j/k I like everyone I never look at skin at all.

Hahahaha thats i would of smack the crap out of them if they were to say that to me. BUt since your the boss of them i would be like hahah no im your Boss ;). But you can take my trash out :p

septoid2 said:
Wow... 75% white... O_O

No. I disagree with you tottally. Asia is a huge continent that shares all sorts of different races and colours. From Russia to Iran to Pakistan to China. They are all ASIAN.

how can u say that Russian and Iran are Asian?? they don't look like chinese people, they look like white people.
there are difference between region and race, Russia and Iran are in Asia but the people who live there are not Asian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom