What are your "MUST HAVE" free downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be easier to just make a CD with all the apps on it. make a new CD every few months. your clients don't need the very latest acrobat reader or flash player necessarily. i think on neowin.net they have a tutorial on how to make a batch job that will install multiple programs with one fell swoop.

OMG i cant believe this!...

By just placing the Google Adsense banners in my site, I have made $26 in the last 20 hours!! ... thats $720/mo! this is NUTS!... thank you to all that clicked the google adsense ads... it makes me about $1.30/click! This is too insane! And im not even in the search engines yet....unreal

I think Im going to revamp the entire front page .... im going to link to this site and other tech forums... just make the front page an entire resource center / collaboration of links....

Please give me some ideas!

yeah np gkhan... avg anti is already up :) ill post the other 2 right now.... also everyone may have noticed that all the links to free downloads are all on the front page now... i revamped the entire site!... much more professional and lot less spammy...

I figure as long as i have a good bookmarkable page with good content, people will come!

thanks again for the links gkhan!

they are all up gkhan, I also added ultr@VNC.... thats a sweet 100% free remote control... Ive heard theres some security issues with it.. but if youre using on your lan its pretty sweet.

Infran View 32 is 9 times out 10 the first bit of software I install.

Others would include the QuickTime, ACDSee, WinAmp, mIRC, ICQ, Win Zip, Win Rar, Win Ace.

Silesia thank you!
I have a couple of those already listed...
Also the site went through a major cosmetic surgery over the weekend .... tell me what you think!

http://www.microzing.com

hehe how could i forget quick time? duh

I think he's already got a ling to AVG anti-virus.

Site looks good datazing...congrats on the alternate income!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom