What are you listening to/watching now?

I believe you're thinking of The Cure, U.F.O. I'm referring to The Cult, probably the same time period, but definitely two different bands. Robert Smith definitely does have a pretty recognizable voice too though, I will say that!

I love the cult also. I saw them a couple years ago and Duffy, the guitar player was great. The lead singer was not interested and was going through the motions. He's lost his fire.

Nevertheless. The albums, especially from the 80s were great.

Cool yea I can't see very well with the white background, definitely have never listened to The Cult but going to check it out now.

Watched the first two episodes of a show called The Enemy Within. It's a spy thriller, drama, mystery one of those types. For nbc they show a lot of people getting shot point blank range and exploded and guts, it's gnarly.

It's 45 minutes or an hour with commercials so hard to watch a lot of it at once, and the subject matter.

I used to like the show 24 idk it's kind of in the same genre.

I love the cult also. I saw them a couple years ago and Duffy, the guitar player was great. The lead singer was not interested and was going through the motions. He's lost his fire.

Nevertheless. The albums, especially from the 80s were great.

It's always unfortunate to see artists that gave us something great lose the fire that inspired it to begin with. While I understand the process, even rudimentarily, it nonetheless bums me out. Hopefully it was just an off-day or performance or something. As for their albums, so far I think "Love" is pretty good.

Cool yea I can't see very well with the white background, definitely have never listened to The Cult but going to check it out now.
Watched the first two episodes of a show called The Enemy Within. It's a spy thriller, drama, mystery one of those types. For nbc they show a lot of people getting shot point blank range and exploded and guts, it's gnarly.
It's 45 minutes or an hour with commercials so hard to watch a lot of it at once, and the subject matter.
I used to like the show 24 idk it's kind of in the same genre.

Have you seen Homeland? That's been a helluva show so far, especially the earlier seasons. I'm hoping the rest come to Prime sooner than later.

Have you seen Homeland? That's been a helluva show so far, especially the earlier seasons. I'm hoping the rest come to Prime sooner than later.

Great show with some uneven seasons. Seems like every season is the arc of Claire going from clean and on the ball to broken.

Veep is starting so I'm happy.

Have seen one or two episodes of homeland and thought it was cool though i saw out of context. Saw it a while ago when it was Fauda and that was awesome too.

This crazy album by this guy from Australia:

R-2352655-1284483035.jpeg.jpg

Like the rest of the world I'll be watching got.

Watched an hour long recap video on you tube as I don't have the time to rewatch the entire series.

Back
Top Bottom