What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: what are you listening to now (Possible 56k warning)

^i don't have any particular preference to any music really, i am not partial to any band. But i can tell you that by what i have seen, i don't listen to a thing in this entire thread. Some of the music i currently am listening to *not really genre specific at all) is coldplay, u2, the tea party, and a few other things that i cant think of at the moment.

^i don't have any particular preference to any music really, i am not partial to any band. But i can tell you that by what i have seen, i don't listen to a thing in this entire thread. Some of the music i currently am listening to *not really genre specific at all) is coldplay, u2, the tea party, and a few other things that i cant think of at the moment.

Ah I see, and I don't listen to any of that music :tongue: I thought some people in this thread listened to the same stuff you listed? To each their own!

Drake - Forever (Seriously, Eminem ruins the end of the song)

First off Tom, awesome ****ing band.

Secondly, HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE AN AVATAR.

Rise Against are great they have more passion in a single track than some "artists" do in their entire career. And yes, after what, 4 and a half years I have finally got an avatar. Been thinking I needed one for quite some time and I had these new pictures of my server which I like so very much...

Oh. Yes. Listening to a lot of RATM at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom