What are you listening to/watching now?

Logan was a magnificent movie. I do very much recommend your attendance of it. Also, watched Gantz: 0 on Netflix, great CGI movie, and have started The Sound of Your Heart, also on Netflix. I didn't make it 2 minutes into the latter before I was coughing from laughing so much, great Korean comedy.

I watched assassin's Creed movie this weekend. It was fair at best. I can only imagine if I didn't know the game.

I would wait until it is on Netflix or when you are super bored.
Been wanting to watch it, I have a bunch of free rental codes so I'll wait and use it for that. I am keeping my expectations very low for it .
Logan was a magnificent movie. I do very much recommend your attendance of it. Also, watched Gantz: 0 on Netflix, great CGI movie, and have started The Sound of Your Heart, also on Netflix. I didn't make it 2 minutes into the latter before I was coughing from laughing so much, great Korean comedy.
Yup Logan was really amazing, watched the latest Kong movie, I liked it better than the last one.

Have been debating on seeing either Kong or Logan. Talked to a friend that had seen both and he like Kong much better due to the gratuitous blood letting- he said Logan was very much "Freddy Kruger". LOL- that wouldn't bother me - but the wife hates it. So, since going to a movie at the theater is a "date night" Logan will have to be a rental down the road.

Been wanting to watch it, I have a bunch of free rental codes so I'll wait and use it for that. I am keeping my expectations very low for it .

Yup Logan was really amazing, watched the latest Kong movie, I liked it better than the last one.

There are a lot of easter eggs which I liked but for someone who never played the game, alot might get lost.

I'd be interested in your thoughts.

There are a lot of easter eggs which I liked but for someone who never played the game, alot might get lost.

I'd be interested in your thoughts.

I loved the Ezio series. I still enjoyed AC3, Black Flag and Unity.
So I guess it should be good.

I'll post my thoughts after.

Been watching to a load of You tube Videos and listening to a load of music from their lately. Normally in the early hours I'll put the BBC on, the world news but as an example; this is one or two videos I've been watching \ listening too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aEnnH6t8Ts

I know its a bit cheesy, brit spears and pop music all to gether but I quite like this songs message. Simply because I know I would. :lol:

Another one I've been listening to watching lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh-07BzfgYY

This one is proper old school. I mean the 90s old school. But its up beat and a nice message so its easy to listen too.

Finally watched Assassins Creed, it was ...okay, It started off weak but got decent later.
And I guess I was enjoying it or got it because of the games, one of my cousin was clueless at the end.
Tomorrow we're going for Guardians Vol 2!

Back
Top Bottom