What are some good games to play for this thanksgiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
Starting next week I'll be off the whole week from school so I decided that my brother and I will be a playing some PC games. We are currently playing Warcraft 3 but we can't play that game for 24 hours a day! I need a substitute.

My specs: 2.8ghz p4 , 2gb ram, 512 mb 7600 gs video card
His specs: 2.8 ghz p4, 512mb ram, 128 mb 9200 ati video card.

For the video card, I could give him 1gb, then that would leave me with 1.5 gb vice versa etc...

Basically a good 2 player game is what I need (over lan preferably) against computers (kind of like the feeling co-op in Halo). Right now expense doesn't matter as I'm just brainstorming but I would take free over paid.

i always liked playing strategy games against my brothers when we got together, but eventually they got sick of losing, and we would play consoles, or CS 1.6 v bots, that was always fun. and my brothers were better at it than i.

total annihilation, and some with the absolute annihilation mod was always my favorite, but the game, even though so old, if drawn out could bring a system down.

you could try red alert 2, that was good, or rise of legends or something, that game was pretty fun, sort of like warcraft gameplay.

starcraft is awesome!! currently all the Asian People in my school are playing it now.. great classic..

Please suggest games that would fit both my computer's specs. ANd one of the computers (the higher end) is Vista.

I was thinking of Neverwinter Knights 2. I'm worried about the other computer (2.8 ghz, 512mb ram and 128 mb 9200 radeon). I could make it have 1gb ram (as suggested in the recommended system requirements) but will the 128mb cut it? Its in the minimum system requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom