Weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw...I'm fat because my intake exceeded the needs of several small countries for many, many years.

Blitze 105- i like ur idea about workin out then walkin with water close at hand. i too love the feel of being sore the next day after working out. it makes me feel like ive done something the previous day, and reminds me that my muscles are building.

but id say that im not over weight, but mayb a lil heavier than i want to be... im 6' at 185 or so. id like to have more muscles than i have, but its been hard to find the motivation. but w/e, and i also try to drink as much water as i can, because my bady has negative effects if i dont (believe it or not). and i find it that i have such bad knees, that i cant run on pavement. i play soccer, and i can run find on grass, but the pavement kills me, i had to stop track, and spring training is a killer....

so i just try to get by, and motivate myself in doing whats best.....
and good luck to every1 else whose tryin to lose weight, cuz it can b hard, but the feeling is great, and you can do it with the will power that you have.....

pccc

its crazy, once i was doing some excersize on a hot day and i was really thirsty, and i came home and i drunk 2l of water, thats my record for drinking water.

Trotter said:
I'm fat because my intake exceeded the needs of several small countries for many, many years.

LOL ,people tell me all the time that what i eat could feed a small country:D I'm just naturally a big built guy i'm only 5'11 but i weigh 240 and the only thing that's really kind of fat is my belly from too much booze;) ,I would really like to start working out again but it's really hard to do with a screwed up back:(

I've always been rather underweight
I play basketball on weekends, and I race the bus to and from school on my bike (I win a lot) and fairly recently I got me a racing bike (september 2k4, on my birthday) and 99% of the time I'm on the highest gear
if anything, I'd probabbly need to put on weight

if you want to lose weight, play sports and excercise more. find a sport you like, and

I'm about like you shumway, 5'11, 6' even or so and I weigh 235

But yeah, whenever I do benches right there at the shoulder gets sore (yeah I know it's supposed to) and then I can't bench the next day. it's hard to lift weights when it freakin hurts just to raise your arm, so I give it a couple days for the pain to go away and by that time I don't feel like benching anymore :p

It's only sore if you never exercise, once you get on a routine and it you endure that first set of soreness it won't happen again. Didn't for me anyway when I actually worked out for a couple months.

Even if you don't eat a lot like myself, what happens is your body thinks "God knows when I'll eat again cause of this asshole" and it just stores up whatever food you give it. So eating once a day is considerably worse than 3 times a day in a routine.

5'11" and 235, geeeeeeeeeez, im 5'11" and about 156 and make 4.9watts per kilogram max continuous power on a bike

I am somewhere between 5'10" and 6'0"...depends on the time of day and how tired I am...

Weight? Well, I weighed 235 when I graduated high school...back in 1986. And I haven't been anywhere near that neighborhood since 1990 or so.

I am built big, so people don't think I weigh as much as I do. And, when I lose weight, I lose it all over, so it takes a lot to be noticable...not good for motivation. Last time I lost weight (88 pounds), I only lost six inches off of my waist.

spyder id like to thank u real fast.. kus my knees and shins are.. well not the greatest.. i didnt think bout runnin on a softer place.. should have but it never bothered me just walkin.. only runnin.. jogging isn't bad.. but running just hurts... and potassium was the word i was lookin for lol... but yeah thanx never thought bout it.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom